For Those On-The-Go, or Who Have All Day, Spend Your Day at Del Mar Highlands!
If you have all day… make the most of your day and all of the amenities the center has to offer! Run errands, plan an activity, and enjoy the day in our common areas.
- Go to the movies! – Watch a movie at Cinepolis Luxury Cinemas. Order from their full food & drink menu, which can be delivered right to your leather reclining seat in the theatre.
- Get your car detailed! – Drop your car off at San Diego Car Care for a spotless car wash and detail while shopping around the center. You can fill up your gas tank at Chevron too!
- Plan an activity with your kids! – Bring your kids to Ceramicafe to paint a masterpiece. Head next door right after to shop for new toys at Geppetto’s Toys.
- Do a work-out AND a lunch! – Take a workout class with Club Pilates in the morning, and grab lunch at any of our restaurants, including Sushiya Del Mar (located right next door!)
If you have only 2 hours… spend a couple of hours shopping and dining at the center!
- Grab a meal with your friend! – Enjoy the outdoor patios (and happy hour!) in the upper plaza at Davanti Enoteca Del Mar, California Native, Panini Kabob Grill, and Sammy’s Woodfired Pizza, all located by Cinepolis.
- Shop a variety of apparel from kids. pets. and yourself! – Shop for your kids at Pickybunny (infants) or Tillys (teenagers), pets at Unleashed by Petco and Just Food for Dogs, or local boutiques such as Little Apple, LOLO, and Fairen Del.
If you only have 15 min… for those on the go, run quick errands while you have a break in the day!
- Drop off your laundry! – Head to Del Mar Cleaners to drop off your dry cleaning for the week.
- Pick up coffee! – Grab a quick cup of coffee to-go at Starbucks or Philz Coffee.
- Stop by the bank! – Visit Bank of America, Chase, or Wells Fargo at the center.